Monday, November 17, 2008

whoah

yeah, im not dead, neith' is GIBWB, which is an acronym for my co-author.

Hey, Im lazy!

Yeah.

So, I leave you with a pomo meta-poem.

Untitled (#23)

This poem does not start with this line
Nor, by expansion, end with this one.

Isn't it just brilliant?

Not really? Hmmm... I like it.

And how about this haiku?

Untitled (#72, Haiku)

Love, love will tear us
apart, like this haiku...
Haikus are great, yeah

I love (meta) stuff. It !is bad. (! before any word [no space] means that it is negated, so '!good' means 'not good'. Its all to do with my insane geekiness. [It comes from programming stuff, at least in most curly braquet languages (CBPL) I know, which is one... GML. Wikipedia them(THis is a lot of brackets)])

1 comment:

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?!??!?!
and also, hui being a noob: how do you post stuff? like what you and Ella have been doing here.