Friday, April 17, 2015

hui is stupid

hey guys

you know how we all have that 1 or 3 things we're super obsessed with? Like i suppose for ru it would be kpop and manga.
like those things are our drugs and bring us so much happiness and energy and are often bad for our 'productivity'

well my thing is survivor
anyway i just wanted to express how much survivor shapes my brain and teaches me life
like the way i interact with people is influenced by survivor and my approach to doing anything is viewing it like an immunity or reward challenge

and today, i was starting up the second season again, when i noticed the starting theme was a little different to the current one. so i decided to watch all the openings in order (wtf is wrong with me) and when it got to Africa, i literally had to pause the video because i was too excited and had to collect myself.

i guess i realized how obsessed i really am with an american reality tv show that has been running for 15 years. i dont even know. help?
also fuck this guy he actually owns every buff, from every season of EVERY tribe, including pre-merged and merged, if only i had money (their around 50 bucks each unless you buy the current season which is 22 so if you started at 1 you wouldve saved money.. a lot of them arnt available anymore).

2 comments:

Xedalenar said...

this is amazing. your drug is to watch people survive. I should watch it also...alot of anime these days are so cringy senpai niisan i can't take it no more

AcionMan! said...

I know exactly what you mean dude

For me it's Grand Theft Auto. Like I get what you mean by survivor influencing how you interact with people, because whenever a new GTA game comes out and I play through the story, I always end up taking on the mannerisms and speech patterns of the characters in it, because just something about it draws me in so much that I find myself getting lost in the world