Saturday, September 26, 2015

Lunch thief update

Saw him yesterday
everyone did
and everyone knows who he is
what he has done

so i call over
'Yo. do you have my lunchbox'

He's already 3 days late

'oh uh sorry i forgot. when are you gonna be in next'

you bitch ass. literally you had one thing to do to make up for stealing my food. my ass you forgot you shady little bitch ass

'I'm here everyday.'

hot girl friend Ellen be like 'Yeah. we're literally here. all the time'

he says he'll bring it on monday.
bitch ass do you not realize what a big deal this is.

so im like 'ok'

and more people enter the room, eyes darting towards him

'hui'
they whisper
'it's that guy'

I know. Everyone knows. and we're here. 24/7.. nowhere to run... nowhere to hide...

To be continued...




1 comment:

Perseus said...

Nice story! Looking forward to more update :)