Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Saaaaddddddd (a shameless whinge by me)

Reality sucks I don't want to do it. I don't want to go home. I want to go back to mykonos and spend all my money.

I'm so sad to have left quad bike-white square house-hot skimpy people-party Island. It was literally like spooky Island but not spooky. I miss 100% of people driving on quads or scooters at 5am being intoxicated. We entered the club with 5 people on the quad that one time. It was soooo good.

The last night when me Alex and Marlena walked up the steepest dirt road to get home at 3am listening to daft punk was amazing. We turned around occasionally to look back at the city lights so far away. As we rode off on the ferry to Athens the next morning, digital love played in my head as I stared sobbing at the waves. Goodbye perfect party island. Good bye perfect Alex Passas. I don't want to face reality.

Also wow I have been unhealthy. Felt tired today but then I had an ice coffee and a dart and I'm good to go. My new phone is already ducked because we were crushing drugs on it lol



No comments: