Thursday, February 8, 2018

Wanted to update you guys on a great new development in my life

In my school,

I have slowly created this reputation of myself that I like will eat anyone's leftovers. I usually bring home all the potluck food to save money and have delicious perogies as lunch for the next 3 days (i literally bring extra containers to school...)

But now all this has paid off.
I have had 3 people who made too much food at home, physically bring me a meal to class. Like they didn't bring it to school to eat and give me leftovers, they brought it from home to specifically give to me like im a dogg. It was like "hey Ru, I made too much food last Saturday so I brought some for you here you go."

So I've had homemade delicious chicken stroganoff, beef curry and a chicken pot pie. It's all happen in the last week. I am very excited for what the future holds and hope that this will continue.

That's all.

Also this is one of my new favourite animals:
The Noble Sea TOAD

It has feet. and walks since it lives at the bottom of the ocean.

1 comment:

Xed said...

ahahaha yes!! Winning at life!! I got invited to a friends house for lunch yesterday so i bought beers. Got kind of tipsy, and then we headed out to a women's protest. During the protest another friend invited me for dinner, so i bought wine and then had delicious home spaghetti. I was so drunk and like what is happening.
I feel posh, because you know when they ask, oh would you like some more, and you resist and say no? I did. But i secretly wanted more. But it's ok, next time they'll think i don't eat that much and will get more food offers.