Friday, April 2, 2010

SAMZA!!!

So yeah, I haven't really played much HG since I've been busy with other things *Cough Mass Efect 2 cough* *Cough twodaylonggameofSinsOfaSolarEmpire cough* but yeah I'm up to the last Johto gym now and my team insofar is Kingler, Scizor, Feraligatre, Dragonair and Shaymin (prbably wont use Shaymin since he's legendary) but yeah I'll defs get a Skarmory and probably trade over a Ralts and get yet another Gallade...

Also have you noticed that EVs and IVs have gotten higher in HG/SS I mean dude, fucking 100+ attack at level 30 for Heracross!

1 comment:

Șмž said...

yes. EVs have gotten higher. no wait, its just that the amount of experience you get in this game is lower, so you end up killing more pokemon, thus gaining more IVs! or something.

and yeah. I had starmie, zangoose, typhlosion, ampharos, lugia as my party. but I restarted today and now I have sneasel, rotom, charmander and piplup as my pokemon. and all bred, but sneasel has counter and endure as egg moves which replaced scratch so until level 8 it can only use taunt and counter to win. but my rotom has egg moves.
my rotom has motherfucking egg moves
rotom
genderless
level 1: substitute, shock wave, thundershock, confuse ray... and its gonna be a fridge later on. I swear.