Friday, March 8, 2013

Birthday Money

So for my birthday, bought myself a new laptop.

It's an ultrabook, so it's really compact and it was 15% off, so it cost me $680 down from $800.

Yeah pretty much just needed a computer to take places rather than just leave on my desk at home.

I'm incredibly surprised how much computers have improved in like a year.

Also, last point. Fucking Windows 8 is an asshole. They got ride of solitaire and minesweeper. You can still view the desktop so that's all ok, and the tablet thing isn't so irritating, you just stay on the desktop screen but fucking Solitaire. My internet is running slow right now and that was like the best thing.
They've put in some xbox app game thing, and it's cool but fucking solitaire.

4 comments:

Brian said...

I believe that Solitaire and Minesweeper is a downloadable app from the silly Xbox marketplace now.

Jonny Boyz said...

Girl you have to get into that free cell. Do they still have that one?

I can actually BEAT it.

Șмž said...

oh but apparently you have to download them? wth

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

omg im da best at freecell. its actually possible to win every game