Saturday, July 27, 2013

universities

so bureaucratic

so like
uni goes back on monday
but for whatever reason the university scheduled updates to the online portal for this weekend, so it's unavailable
and now I can't get my timetable
so I have no idea what classes I have when

what the fuck usyd
what the fuck
what the hell.

EDIT: oh ok nvm I found a way.

wow my timetable is kinda great, kinda terrible this time around, but it'll probably fuck up very quickly when I change subjects
here's how my timetable goes (post you guys' ones too?)
on monday I have one lecture and that's it
on tuesday though I have 4 hours of straight class from 1 to 5, and the classes are about as far away as possible on campus. oh well the first one is a lab, so it can end earlier (which it will, I'm pretty good at the subject)
wednesday I have 3 hours of lectures plus a tutorial (for a subject I'll drop) straight after them, the lectures are kinda far away but
thursday I have from 2 to 5 of tutes, but they are close to each other so that's sort of ok. having tutes in a lecture room will be weird tho. I'm supposed to have a lecture at 12 that day but I'm dropping the subject

also for whatever reason none of my things start earlier than 12? hmmm, I should get a job where you can work mornings, somewhere around uni... hopefully something that's not kmart... ugh idk

if you guys need the timetables thing click the read more thing
ok so you log in to myuni, it should start being retarded and you get nowhere
then you go here in a new tab and click 'personal timetable'.
that's it



No comments: