Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Ehh why not

Yeah that's pretty much my life actually. Painting, Uni, Photos, Email, pretty accurate.

Also, not having a phone is a pain, I'm pretty sure I'm not missing out on anything, but I just keep going to check it, and it's broken so I can't. And I went to get a new plan yesterday but we got there too late yesterday so the credit check didn't go through in time, and now I have to wait til Thursday, and that's fine, I'm not complaining beyond inconvenience, but like I'm so used to having a phone and not in like a how did people survive before mobile phones way, because they didn't have them, they got on in the same way, we get on without the devices people will have in the future and will ask how we lived without having, it's just a habit thing.



No comments: