Friday, June 6, 2014

fɔrmsprəng

hey guys. you guys remember "formspring"? well it's called spring.me now but thats dumb so I'mma call it fermsprong. it also wants to be tumblər but that's dumb so it's not.


someone "smiled at me" and farmsprung sent me an email about it. then I look at their fʌrmsprong page and it's some weird internet person I've never met.

they "smiled at me" like 4 days ago. wut that's just so creepy

then I went and looked at all of our fərmsprəng accounts (or at least me + the like 3 people that I "followed") 

hahaha we really were such caricatures of our year 10 selves, maŋg


it's weird tho it's like the least cringeworthy of any of my personal internet activities from the past. I went there expecting to cringe but in the end I was just like "oh. yeah I remember that" 





hahahahaha I'm so tired I could die right now fuck uni :)

No comments: