Monday, July 13, 2015

I just posted on chat, but i'll say it here

So, i just looked at my uni results and saw that i passed a subject, which i was 100% certain would be my first fail in education history.... I prepared my mind that I'd have to do an extra subject in future to balance it out and would have to break my no fail streak but fuck you uni! I done did it ( ^3^)~<3

Also i really liked the subject (Japanese history) except my essay writing skills are still at the elementary level so proving that was difficult.

I hope you all did/go well, blackheath!!!

Peace

3 comments:

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

Yay congrats Alex!! Still part of the never failed cru!! You're better at stuff than you think <3

Xedalenar said...

*blush* n...n.no..it's not true but... tha...thankyou *runs away*

Xedalenar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.