Wednesday, March 30, 2016

italians and facebook posts part numbers don't exist

ok so one: my phone has a really really good resolution. i really love this phone holy shit.
two: i love humans man. this isn't my usual vein of, "wow italians? racist ok" or sexist or whatever else bs conservative values they hold largely
this is just something really beautiful and i think i want to share it because it's lovely
i really like to interact and observe humans. human sentiment is like a resource. in the times when i feel particularly disassociative (which is a lot) i feel like i hold the objective to be: feel whatever makes you human, and then you are human. humanity is important. it is my goal almost, in a perverse way... i mean, I am human right? yet I crave instances of humanity in place of my own. I hope this makes sense ok enough lets fukken get on with it carnt

tradux (it's a fairly literal translation)
My promise for my children that I will uphold for as long as I live.
First: I am your parent.
Second: I am your friend.
I will persecute you, I will go out of my mind for you, I will pray for you, I will drive you crazy, I will be your greatest demon and I will hunt you down like a hound, if that's required because I LOVE YOU!
When you understand this, I will know that you are a person who is adult and responsible. You won't EVER find anyone who loves you, cares for you, prays and worries for you more than me! If you don't hate me at least once in your life - it means I'm not doing my job well.
Share if you are a parent and click 'like'.

(nb i think it's really cute that 'to click' in italian is 'cliccare')

== this was shared by a girl i met in spain (an italian obvs) who is not a parent but who seems fit to go down that role pretty soon, like at the age of 22. Because in italy family is important. usually i view girls who consign themselves to having kids early and who fixate on motherhood from a young age with contempt, esp because it's kind of still the norm in 21st century italy, and because i want these girls to know they can have any fucking future they want if they leave that fucking country. Italy has really bad sexism problems holy shit!!!
but at the same time this is kinda beautiful too and i think i'm just jaded because i never got to experience the kind of family life italians do where everyone is really close (even living there i felt like an outsider in their families i could not adjust totally but it was defs my fault). i am definitely not obsessed with my mother the way *all italians* are, and i also e.g. never really fought with my parents, and so i think it's really not my place to judge.

anyway isn't humanity great. this is such a pure expression of humanity i love it

2 comments:

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

just so u know i appreciate all these blog posts.

Șмž said...

❤️

i do it for my health
nobody feels me quite as much as i feel myself