Wednesday, October 29, 2008

HAI GUYZ!!!!1

yeah, just to challenge my co-authors insult that I am lazy (well, maye I am), I titled this post "HAI GUYZ!!!!1".

Also, I wrote a poem.

UNTITLED (L26)


Its like the face inside
But I amn't* actually sick
I just have a
whoah! actual
fact of the matter is
what you stand.


*lol

If you think I'm stupid or something, its actually a really deep poem. I spent a while making it. *coughcough* and, its postmodern, so those who think po'mo' is just hot air, don't even bother reading it.

Are you kidding? Post-modernism is great! It allows you to (and I use art as an example of a medium) express things beyond the bounds of conventional art. Take Yasumasa Morimura, for example: His work 'Mona Lisa in Pregnancy' is just brilliant. If it weren't for po'mo'ism, that appropriation wouldn't exist. (and no, its not just great because she's naked.) (well, maybe thats part of it.)

No comments: