Tuesday, October 21, 2008

whoah!

whoah! Im back, after a month, from my, uh, "hiatus".

What? Slacking off? Of course not!

Anyway, yeah.

Uhh, you know what's really wierd? I dunno, that's why Im asking you.

Okay, before I type something else I regret, let me tell you something very cool - MOTHER 3.
It was released in English! Translated by fans though. In case you are wondering what it is, check out the official fan translation page. Its the sequel to an AWESOME RPG called Earthbound, (No, Ness from Smash Bros isn't "Nintendo Entertainment System Secret" or anything, he's actually from Earthbound. Lucas is from Mother 3) which if you haven't played, do so now. Come on, I'll wait.

I'm bored of waiting. Anyway, its for the SNES and it didn't come out in Australia. I played it in America. ... Yeah... It features Mr. Saturn, who is my avvy atm.

To commemorate M3FT being released, I am writing this in RPG style writing, where important things are in red.

Also, there is a co-author, so watch out for her insane poetry and art, and her philosophical questions about, well, stuff. Or, not. I dunno. Just more insane ramblings.

okay, well, cyas~

No comments: