Sunday, December 21, 2008

MERRY XMAS

...and stuffs.

Ill be in Adelaide (OH NOES) so take care of teh blog and stuff and add Joel as a co-author and yeah.

Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year!
that took a long time to do... wow
yeah


PS I got an iPod Touch and its all awesome and yeah but I want to jailbreak it and I dont knoe how oh wells :( I spose no emulators for Smaz and I got it now cause Im driving to Adelaide and Ill be bored and so I'll be all like, :( <-- bored, and yeah.

Get lotsa presents

cya


oh and joel whats your email

somebody who is on the blog add it when he says it so he can be in
YEAH

I have no iea why text its big, in the editor its normal size


1 comment:

JD said...

Yay CO-AUFOR STATUS! Nyway my email is joelpdavison@hotmail.com
Oh and also BTW i can jailbreak that i-touch of your ;P it isnt gonna be free or easy but ill do it, i swear ill dot! DONT MAKE ME DO IT CUZ I WILL!