Monday, May 10, 2010

Rant

You know what
I am going to have a little rant.
Not about any of you

You know what I hate, the people that you are talking to on facebook or somewhere and then they just spontaneously log off, no goodbye, no nothing, like seriously does it take that long to write.
I gtg bye.

3 fucking seconds.

just saying.

Also you know what else is shitty, when people tell me, oh, you are too fucking uptight about people criticising you and you know what, IF YOU FUCKING ATTACK ME EVERYDAY, DO NOT EXPECT ME TO JUST BE A FUCKING ROCK.
Yes I can be offended by some things but i will leave it; but if you pick and you pick and you pick, I am liable to get fucking angry. Yes, I can accept people making jokes and sometimes I am a little uptight, but telling me everytime, you are lame or you are stupid, it fucking hurts. Like seriously if you annoy me once and I ask you to stop, please fucking stop. I can put up with it for a bit but if you want to attack me a lot then I really dont want to talk to you, go and find another fucking play toy, I have fucking emotions, just leave me the fuck alone.

Sry I swore a lot there, I just rly needed to vent.
Thanks and Sry.
Emily

9 comments:

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

Awwwwwwwwwww emily! everybody loves youuuuu and most ppl dont mean any of what they say. yea that doesnt change that its freakin annoying you like hell but part of their fun is your super awesome REACTION. and thats what makes you you and why ppl liek picking on you so much. see, me, i laugh at everything and i dont give a shit, so im not as much fun as you, most ppl have ADHD so they get bored of boring ppl like me. But you, YOU, no one can get bored of someone that reacts like that all the time! kakaakakka

Hoggle said...

yeh and i can understand that but some people just wont fucking stop, i was in tears on friday night before i started drinking cause i am sick of people criticising me, it hurts a bit more each time.

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

Awww poor emily if it helps, i cry when i drink sometimes too.

ok fine that didnt really help and i dont think i'll ever be able to understand your pain cos people dont ever give me that kind of attention, but when ppl criticise you, they cereally dont mean it. and its so cereal that i had to use the word 'cereal'. even if someone like paddy calls you a tortology (dont know how to spell) its only because thats how ppl say "Emily, you're really awesome and entertaining and life would be so boring without your existence and we wouldnt know what to do without you".
YEs. that is exactly what think of EVERY SINGLE TIME they 'criticise' you. EVERY SINGLE TIME. IN THOSE EXACT WORDS. EXXXXAACCCCTLY. LIKE how i wrote it there.

man im a terrible friend. i cant even say something completely cereally.
soz if that doesnt help you

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

Its cool, you can rant and swear all you want.

I also sometimes forget to say bb cause ima like, i gtg get something to eat and then never come back...

but people can be seriously slack to you and if you feel realllyyy shitty, ill give you a hug but usually people want hugs from a specific person not just a hug so sorry if i cant be that person... i love you emily so throw those people asida and ill give you a hug.

Hoggle said...

you guys made me feel better. thank you so much :). Hui, you are an awesome friend and Ru, I always love your hugs.

Brian said...

Gamers have lives too :(

Kwon said...

thank you brian, and BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA hoggle

Brian said...

then again be nice since gamers like to play civil

unless someone haxs...

Hoggle said...

its only meant to insult kwon, brian, gamers are generally pretty awesome, including you and kwon is awesome, he just needs to be a bit nicer and sensitive.