Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Mannnnn

I'm so fed up with stupid Uni. Maybe it's just with my degree. Bachelor of Arts, majoring in Japanese and Spanish language & culture. Ima be real, it's almost embarrassing to say.. Fact is i really just want to study neuroscience however the pre-reqs are insane and unrelated sometimes. Specially cause i didn't do any science in high school (except physics :P) i'd be way behind.. it's just so damn interesting though.
I just want to ride in Japan. To be real, it'd be sick if i could have a sword on my back and fight some alien robots but that's impossibru. I love fighting, i'm fast (at least at my dojang). I like speed, going fast on things. Maybe i should become an astronaut. Idk why we still send people up to space, by now they should have techorogy to be able to operate satellites manually through robots and stuff, that we we could go way further. I spose we do have that, with curiosity on mars and satellites leaving the galaxy and all. Imagine if you chose to go in a vessel light years away from Earth, like, forever. The rest of your life. I lose myself thinking about the pure loneliness it brings, and the silence.
I'm procrastinating.. should be reading readers.
Yeah.. Anyway uni can be a sham sometimes... Like my friend taught in S.Korea for a year, and came back and continued at an English school in the city, but technically she has no 'degree' so she's not 'qualified.' Bullshit.

It's so easy to get lost in thought about 'what is this all really for.' Recently i've been thinking of post death sensations, i really believe as our cells are recycled through the ecosystem that we must undergo some form of feeling ... Circle of life maybe? Maybe not. Idk.




"hito-gomi ni maguretemo, onaji sora miteru noni" Even if you get lost in the crowds, we're looking at the same sky..

Ya shit Jon


3 comments:

Șмž said...

I feel ya sometimes bro

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

hey did you know that adrienne did neurology as an elective over the summer (eventhough she's doing an animation arts degree)

maybe you should look into that! and you would be real good at it! Adrienne got a HD and pwned all the science kids

Xedalenar said...

Whaaat!? I must look into doing this! (smaz i lol-ed so hard at that)