Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Change huh



Man... When I listened to this.. I just couldn't help imagine myself in the future. It was a shock to me, I don't know why I did it, it's almost taboo.. But I imagined (with thanks to the picture)
"sitting on a park bench, my wrinkles in my face lagging over to form ripples and freckles of a worn out face, slight balding of the hair but not all completely grey in colour. I was in a park, overlooking a miraculous sunset, it's always been a past time of mine, leaning in on my walking cane as if to focus harder on those intense rose and yellow combinations bringing the purple of dusk, and the clouds in which will never form again in the same shape, but will nevertheless puff out into a new generation to face another day.
I sat over, thinking of how times have changed, people are more competent over the whole, technology advances and quickens our approach on life, extends it, and complicates it. The girls still wear flowing dresses, and boys for shorts; remembering the days of my youth when wearing such an outfit to stand out, or out of pure comfort was prime. Then, I briefly grieved, just for a second, on the faces of those friends who have already passed ahead of me, to eternally vanish from reality... but live in memory."

We will all die regardless, yet we might live on, our footprint is small among humans, and even tinier on the macro of the universe. It's just, I think i'm starting to understand more on life, and how death is important to appreciate it so.

It's just nuts. The amount of people that have died... Some happy.. Some angry... Some don't even know it hit them. But they're all dead- Every personality, thought, action they once owned is gone.

It really enforces the ideology of how we are mere intelligent bacteria, spawning one after the next to survive longer... But man it's hard to digest death, it's almost like a written rule of the heavens to contain us, give us a certain rule to abide by.

That... And our lack of predictive capability, yet ability to (not perfectly) recollect the past is just a combination for psychological disaster.







1 comment:

AcionMan! said...

Thats kinda one of the reasons why I believe in reincarnation

Not that there needs to be any moral reason or purpose in the universe, but to me it makes more intuitive sense that even those who suffered incredibly throughout life didn't suffer for nothing.

Also you should think about starting drwaing or poetry or something dude, sounds like you got a knack for this sorta thing