Sunday, May 17, 2015

today

I went shopping with my mum and we bought me some sick clothes (I was owed both a christmas and birthday present cause for the christmas one we went out to get clothes but I started having panic attacks in the shop)

I got 2 uniqlo hoodies, one is fur-lined and it's so warm and sick
and I got 2 t-shirts from topman and they are heaps good
and I got some sick undies they have fruits on them! one is watermelon slices, one is strawberries and one is pineapples which is my fave one. Like they look like the patterns you get on girls panties but for guys undies which is so great. idk I really like them so I thought I'd tell yas

I really <3 all="" br="" of="" you="">

1 comment:

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

omg pineapple undies i really need them. i have pineapple socks we can be the fruity friends