Saturday, October 17, 2015

It's literally been a month

So I actually confronted the guy.
I explained to him that I was not asking him to do me a favor.
That I did not request for him to produce to me what was taken and consumed (the lunch)
But just the vessel that contained it
The vessel that is rightfully my own property

I get it
It's just a lunch box
but it's mine and my choice that I have it
I did not consent to him eating my food
and if it was an accident, which I do believe it was truly not,
who cares
any decent human being would return a stolen item that they have admitted to possessing

I literally yelled and swore at him
He promised me money in the event that he had forgotten again
and yet I have not seen him
I swear he is now hiding
I said, 'Dude just bring it for me tomorrow. last day'
and he said 'I might forget again'
This motherfucker has like a doctorate in Medicine or something
He's a fucking lab demonstrator
surely he is not stupid nor forgetful
and he was like 
"im sorry I've been busy"
Yeah wtf motherfucker we all have been

And the whole level knows of him and what he's done. everyone is referring to him as the lunch thief.
He said monday
He fucking said monday

Literally I have other supervisors suggesting that they report him and threaten him with unemployment because his present actions have demonstrated to be a form of misconduct

why
this is the biggest melodrama ever

and he's just dragging it out

He stole my lunch

and he says he definitely has my lunchbox (pretty sure he's lying about that)
and all he has to do is write it on his hand and remember it one day
has he no remorse
I do not understand.
This is not ok.


2 comments:

Hoggy.woot said...

I kinda love that you've got other people referring to this guy as the lunch thief. Like my inner sense of justice is so happy about this.
Seriously though, I would say report him if he doesn't bring it. Just cause that is stealing from your coworkers/students/etc and that's dodgy as fuck. Like serious moral issues there man.

AcionMan! said...

Some people are just like oblivious robots. I don't understand how they can be so actively... passive. They don't think about others emotions, potential consequences, etc. They just... Do their own thing without realizing what impact it has.

Those sorts of people make me angry.