Friday, October 20, 2017

Haha

These vids are great. The linkin park one is perfect for me right now, the trumpet in the background resonates resolution, like a completion of an objective and here i sit in Spain, jobless, but still working on it. I haven't given up yet.
I am a little bit of a hermit now, if you've noticed i'm easy to contact recently, unlike when I was in Japan for the first 3 months i barely spoke to anyone overseas. I can't risk spending too much money when I don't have an income, so I justify my days spent online (i'm not kidding, the whole day just sittin' on my but, a crossover of overwatch, job hunting, and netflix shows pirated through popcorn time).
I live in an apartment with 4 bedrooms. 2 bedrooms are for the 2 spanish guys, great lighting, mine and the other french dude don't have the best space or lighting compared to them but hey, that's life. I have a lot of storage compartments, it came with a desk and bed and built in wardrobe, so i'm content.

I get along with them great, I worked hard to make sure everyone feels at home here. I cooked more than a few times for 4 people without even thinking, and invited them all to eat when we were all together, or separate. Now the kindness is returned, and everyone asks everyone if they want some of their tortilla or pasta or whatever they've made. Now we sit in the loungeroom watching tv, ted talks and discuss them (which is great for my spanish haha).

I'm lucky enough that my room mates have the same bad taste in kung fu/comic movies, the two Spanish dude re watched 2 different Marvel series so that we can get up-to-date together and continue to watch 'the defenders,' to which i'm so happy. Just to sit there to break the ice of moving in together, and wach shit together, it's nice.
One of the other guys wants to start kung fu now, me too. I'll look into places and try them out, as i'm the one with all the time haha.

I now have an Italian boyfriend. We are trying at a long distance deal. I did have a break with him for about a week, then we came back together. He lives in rome so the long distance kills me, but our connection is great so it won't kill us yet.
Now for the juicy part. I have sexual tension with one of the guys here. One night we got plastered on weed and booze with his friends and another guy in the apartment (who didn't smoke, or idk if he knew we did) and my cousins who came for 3 days. We blacked out, nek minut i'm in his bed and he has a massive shlong haha. This happened when i was on my break with my Italian boy.
Holy shit i just got massive deja vu. Why does this happen.
Anyway, so yeah. It's all 'legal' in a sense, lucky i believe fucking room mates is a bad idea so i won't go do that again, but that's not to say we hug eachother in a more-than-friend matter. If he reads this, i don't mind too, i'm sure he'll agree. It seems he's opened up to me, and he admits to not doing that often. But somehow i'm talented in making people say what they really feel.
I've never tried it, but my grandfather had a friend that would do that same, and he had one question that made anyone able to talk. Alls you gotta ask, is, "are you happy?" I do it other ways, beat around the bush in a sense, get the same results. This is because I want to see people for who they really are, that's what's important to me. Cause there's so much face around in the world, and I grew up with you guys, who I believe are very emotionally, and mentally advanced than most kids our age in the day and present day.

TL;DR
So now. This is me in summary;
-Trickling down in cash, whilst looking for a job to stop that. Want to travel after my year here too, and need to save.
-Italian boyfriend, best guy to hang out with but barely see.
-Living in a flat in the hipster area, pass by people on the street that i now know, nice to feel some community.
-Have friends from US, England and Germany from the hostel I see once every 2 weeks-ish for drinks, they're great company and banter.
-Trying not to get fucked up too much as it makes me a sluggish human being, but lbh it happens ^.^'
-Missing you guys and the Sydney lifestyle, but also want to not come back yet, i don't think there's anything for me there right now.
-Thinking about;
     a) Doing another degree to consolidate a working skill for myself
     b) Flying to South East Asia and becoming a buddhist monk and fuck the system and working  
         for the sake of working.
     c) Food. Also gotta stop sleeping at 4am and waking up at 1pm 

Now that's off my mildly hairy chest i can make some lunch. They love capsicum here, lucky i've come to like it recently. Also no one else in the world calls it capsicum, they're all wrong.

Ciao4nao people <3

No comments: