Tuesday, November 20, 2012

found this on amazon. wut.








In case you cant read what's in the picture it says
"I bought 4 pairs of these stockings for my wife to wear and as it turns out she loves them,the day after she got them she wore them to work and by mid afternoon she called me and said that she had many compliments about her stockings she had on and most of them came from men, my wife enoys flirting with men and teasing them, that is why I bought them for her it did help that she wore a rather short skirt with them, I enjoy her doing that to men in public and thanks to the stockings she wore she has a date now.si I really recomend these sexy stockings"


1 comment:

Ibitz said...

You HAVE to love the oddness of the internet. I've read things like this that make NO Sense! XD

You're now being followed! :D

http://forevera90skid.blogspot.com/