Sunday, November 4, 2012

Maxim's dad and other stuff

Hey guys,
so just some stuff. Firstly, Maxim, your dad helped me push start my car cause it wouldn't start and I was on your street so I went to see if he could help (I hear Garyboy has 2 hours done for his license). So without your dad I would have been stranded in the dangerous streets of Annandale (and by stranded I mean would have had to walk home and by dangerous I mean safe). So say thanks to your dad from me, cause he was heaps helpfull!!!

Secondly, here's a Childish Gambino video that I told some of you about where he goes hard. It's super good. Watch it the whole way through, but the most intense bit is towards the end (if you don't know where, it's in the youtube comments). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCHUGleQEAU  it's pretty good.

And can you guys update the hogg tumblr and stuff like that more often. Even if its just with random old photos of us all hanging out cause I really like that memories stuff (same with those videos like where Jon and Paddy were fighting).

1 comment:

Hoggle said...

Yeah I can try but tumblr only lets me upload one photo at a time so it takes ages