Tuesday, November 13, 2012

today i got my rsa.

which is pretty cool cause it means i can try find work in a bar or a club, doubly so when I get my rcg
and initially I was just gonna do it cause I wanted to be a glassie but now I want to do a bartender course aas well cause that looks like a fly as shit job to get, as well as a barista

wow i just said fly as shit unironically
newai

so yeah here's what i learnt today
1. don't serve alcohol to minors
2. don't serve alcohol to drunk people
[ok that's all you need for the rsa, the rest is just general knowledge]
3. uts is fucking huge
4. there are so many foreign people wanting jobs in hospitality in sydney, it's pre cool
5. apparently I look like justin timberlake
6. there are really creepy professors out there... this guy was like 60 something, tall as shit, hitting on every girl in the class but barely acknowledging the presence of the guys
7. people have the fucking awesomest and yet most intense lives, and most have really interesting ones too
8. french chicks are really hot

number 5 is my favorite of these points btw
but it's not very true
oh well

2 comments:

Brian said...

Lies, you've always been JT in hiding.

Lambert said...

I've always wanted to be friends with Timeberface, so I'm pretty happy too!