Friday, December 11, 2015

Good things in life

today was a good day.
I went to work where I was scheduled to do a 4 hour shift but that became an 8 hour one, which was the best thing.

On the way home, walking through my park, i saw the CUTEST DOG
like it was amazing
and and and it fully ran up to me and rolled on its back, knowing that i would give it belly rubs
it was the greatest thing
also the dog was being walked by highschool girl dog walkers. THEY GET PAID TO PLAY WITH DOGS
why didnt I do that
it was a kelpie btw
But seriously I need one

and then when I reached the entrance to my house, there was this ridiculously attractive french lady with a mad french accent in motorcycle gear. so obviously i start talking to her and found out she rides a kawasaki but seriously she looked like she belonged in a disney movie. idk for some reason this is a good thing to happen to me. idk.

anyway.
yeah..
gewd vybez
dogs

No comments: