Sunday, December 20, 2015

I can't sleep right now, here's why:

The fucking cunts.

So i had to finish work a couple hours early today, as my phone has not been registering my SIM card I cannot recieve any orders (let alone anything). On the way home, I was about to turn left early to just go by a different route, instead I thought i wouldn't fuck around and just go the busy road as it's shorter and less lights.
RBT.

I was fine, if anything I was scared they'd catch me for weed. But this time, my P plate had fallen off and naturally they didn't believe my story that a lady had crashed into me and the frame that i usually use had broken off (which was true too).

Now worst case scenario, which has the highest percentage, I am going to lose my license and pay 200 dollars to the fucked up system. I need this:

FUCK EVERYTHING. Fuck them, fuck this city and it's dumbass rules! FUCK man! I try to be good, working 7 days in a row to earn money like a good fucking citizen, and now just because my P plate fell off I am treated like I have just assaulted a person and attempted to gauge out their eyes, which by the way I wouldn't have minded doing to someone.

I got home, I am so frustrated that I took that way home, that it was all so avoidable if I'd just taken one early turn.

Then i got thinking about the system. That cop is the grim reaper of society. He has to tell people constantly what the fuck the system tells him is wrong ALL THE TIME. His very existence is to punish people, and he doesn't even probably understand how fucking avoidable all that sadness is. The same goes to my parking ticket (parked in a loading zone, as I'm a delivery company contracter I thought I had gained the right to load my vehicle with delivery goods, but NUP)... This guy had just given me the ticket, I told him my whole story and then the look of regret and sadness on his face was so intense I just had to feel sorry for the bugger. That's his life. He works for a system that allegedly creates 'criminals' out of shitty fucking minor situations like these.... WHAT IS THE POINT. Why are they taking my money ALONG WITH MY LICENSE.

You do that to a kid man! "No allowance for a week!" "You're grounded!" Yeah, great, let's just treat our people like kids and maybe they'll love us even more.

Like fuck man. I'm already insecure about a lot of other things, but now I feel just as shitty in this society.

Fuck them. Fuck this. Fuck it all. The governments way of thinking is only a one way road up their rectum and into the next politician's dirty fucking mouth. They get off on this shit, they fucking love it and can't book enough people on the roads. I would not be surprised to find speed cameras on every corner of the city, that'd be an orgy for the elected party; shit everywhere, shit coming out of their mouths, shit connected to their ear pieces, shit on the tv's when they air, and money coming out of their penises and vaginas when they climax at the ridiculous figures of tax and money that they avoid, and that they cheat of the working populace.

I'm fed up.

I can't sleep, I need to cause I need to buy christmas gifts for my family tomorrow before I start work. I skipped dinner again, cause all these stupid fines are one step forward two steps back in my financial life right now.

And yes, of course I have the obedience to recognise my mistakes. I fucked up, I know it. There are clear rules there, and I disobeyed them for the shortest possible time, but still enough to be noticed.

I'm starting to think the criminal life is calling to me. Joining the mafia lifestyle would be great for me. Or maybe just selling illicit substances.

Tbh I would love to join the army, but can't cause of weed. And also fuck the army. Sure it's a paradise for idiots; getting paid to be trained from how to shave to how to wield weapons for your country. But I never thought of myself as a citizen of this country anyway. My brothers bullied me and teased me that I was adopted when I was a kid, and believing it wasn't that hard when you've got my dark skin in a white ass family.

I seriously am disliking it here more and more. And not just here, everywhere. Wherever humans in high densities lie, I just don't think I can cope with the intricate systems made of bullshit all the time. And money, heh, don't even get me started on that.

Anyway, i'll try to sleep again...

I look like the biggest terrorist by this post, but if you have the right perspective you'll realise that it's probably applicable to an experience of your own life too.

When will the time come that we can fix all this?





1 comment:

hogg said...

Yeah agreed with hui, you can be like, my job relies on my motorcycle license in court, and then talk about repaying the debt another way.