Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Complains

urghhhh

I was on the facebook and the news told me that "uptown funk" won song of the year
ughhrhrhhhhhgh
what an irritating basic song.

why
and then
fucking basic bitch aka neo taylor swift, wins album of the year
were there no better albums that her basic literal bs music??????

she used to be good

by no means do my opinions represent any majority or a technical point of view but
urghhh
why
at this rate that 'cant feel my face' shit could also be song of the month or whatever

like are there seriously no better musicians and songs throughout the entirety of last year?? i just. merhhhhh

Edit: I just watched beyonce's formation
dude man even when you wanna not like her because she's so mainstream, you cannot deny that she's good. man I cannot fault her musicality and positive entertainment value. wow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel very strongly about Taylor Swift lyrics.

Șмž said...

I completely agree with you on this

man though i guess people just like basic catchy pop music and their appreciation of music stops there
I can't blame them for that because not everyone is into music
but still

uggghhhhh uptown funk
uggggggggghhhhhhhhh taylor swift's new album
uuuuuuuggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh i can't feel my face

formation was too good and made up for it tho. oh man

Hogg said...

It's a popularity contest everytime let's be honest

Also I found Beyonce's formation kinda boring tbh.

Xedalenar said...

It was a good song imo but not the #1 chart worthy hey