Friday, February 26, 2016

I'm a big cry baby

For some reason,
 I cry a lot in EVERY situation.
Like literally if I feel close enough to someone I end up crying in front of them ALL the time.

 Recently, I've been crying on the walk home from school almost everyday And just now I cried on the bus to my meeting and then on the train to my other commitment and then a few times inbetween skype calls and making art work.

 And then i cry doing random things, like when i was working on my last art project, or doing photoshop and films too, man I'm a wreck.

I watched the ended of one the arcs in hunterXhunter and I was a mess. My boyfriend was like ????????? but then im always like that.

 Like the other day he was like, hey ru how are you, and for some reason i started crying.

 And it isn't like sad crying??? I don't know. And listening to a lot of songs also makes me cry, like i did for this one too. It's an ok song i guess.

 On a positive note, i'm doing ok in school, no know what im doing in life but making art. xx

3 comments:

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

hey man. i was without doubt the person who cried the most in honours last year. and i literally cry watching the fucking family/friend visit episode of survivor. i know im a super super emotional person. ive cried on transport sooooo much and i cry straight out of tiredness and frustration. idk. wow this is unhelpful advice. um. yeah.

when i cry a lot, i play dubloon disaster on neopets and i put everything off for that. because i need to fix my emotions before i do anything important. or i watch survivor and laugh through my tears everytime sandra says anything while i hug my psyduck. i dont care if that makes me lame.

also. please. thats not just an 'ok' song. pls.

Xedalenar said...

Damn, i'm due for a good cry.
I guess you're just going through a period of some sorta frustration. You got old and new things to deal with no? Plus you're in a foreign country being baws independent, if you didn't cry you wouldn't be human yo!

You're gonna be fine! I believe in you! So if you don't believe in yourself arekusu does, don' forget it.

Șмž said...

bro,

I understand
crying is kinda nice though, you know?

emotions are really good to have. that's what makes you human and being human is important

❤️