Wednesday, September 14, 2011

"So what's up Lambert?" "Well..."

Aight, so recently what's been happening is nearing the end of school (which I'm finding mixed emotions because i've been here for 13 years and it's been awesome). And some of the stuff that's made it start to kick in was the last ever Friday Afternoon Soccer (the last game/goal was so intense, it lasted for about 15 minutes and Manakon and I almost scored SSSSOOOOOOO MANY TIMES!!! [Andreas ended up getting the last goal]). Then stuff like the last extension history lesson (which I just found pretty chill and felt kinda sick afterwards from eating to much). But then I saw Madisun and he actually walked home and I hadn't seen him in so long so it was heaps cool to hang out a bit.

But the main reason I am writing this now (and this is mainly directed at Ru and Hui) is because I just found this guy on youtube who now only dances but does tutorials and schtuff too.



and this is something else of his:



and this guy seems cool too:


also, apparently 'Ru' isn't a spelling error and also also, that guy today, while interesting and very helpful (and I'm happy he came and all) but was a bit of a downer.

So I'll see ya'll later.

2 comments:

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

I was going to watch the last video but before i clicked it I saw 'Hip hop for Beginners' and i was like, i aint no beginner so I didnt click.

(•⊙ω⊙•)

AcionMan! said...

Nar man Paul Dillion isn't a downer, it's just his job to present the worst possible scenario.