Friday, September 30, 2011

Today.

Hey guys? Do you want to hear about my day? No? Well I'm going to go write about it anyway. ok
So as a normal day would be, I woke up at 6:40am in the hopes of getting up at 9:00 so I could make pancakes to eat for the breakfast. But then as the time past, I saw 7:30, 8:00, 8:16, 8:27, 8:32, 8:45, 8:55, 8:61... Then it finally hit 9:00 am and the day did not stop passing nor did I arise from my bed. And then, the next 40 minutes was the fastest 40 minutes I had experienced in the past week as it zoomed past and before I knew it, it was 9:40am. Yes, I had laid in bed instead of getting up to make pancakes. I decided to get up because I had spend the last 2 hours lying in my bed and thinking about K-pop when I could have been nomming down delicious pancakes and because I hate waking up past 10am so I got up and ate a version of Churros and a slightly different brand of nutella.
After my supremely unhealthy breakfast, I proceeded to process words from the Vice Magazine for the next hour. Then somehow, it became 12:16 and it was time for lunch. My older April sister offered to buy me lunch and at first, I declined but I soon realized that I had to give Amiraman my USB full of my K-poops so I decided to take her offer and marched to Amira's house and then to a Vietnam resturant. At Amira's house, I was greeted by her cat and then we said we would hang out some other time and learn K pop dancing.
I ate Vietnamese food and then I was going to take the cucumbers from the dish because I read somewhere that cucumbers prevent slugs and other pests from attacking the crops so I was going to put cucumbers around my plants so that the dam bugs will stop eating their leaves. I carefully wrapped the cucumber slices in 2 ply tissues but then I forgot and left them in the restaurant. gosh darn it.
Then I went home and had a maths party and drew a manga because I want to be a mangaka. Maybe one day you will see it because I drew action shots and facial expressions and all that in my manga comic.
Then I had another maths party and decided to watch a movie.

If you are still reading, I highly recommend you watch the movie Tekkon Kinkreet. 'Oh ru,' I hear you say 'It sounds like a Japanese anime' and like yes it is beaquase in what world do I randomly discover movies that are not of anime genre which I would watch and then proceed to recommend. The point is, I like this movie because it is the type of movie that shows flowers blooming when something bad happens. You know that japanese psycho fast paced mind game type thing. Well I like that type of thing. I like a lot of things, even gore. Last night, I watched a 'horror' anime movie that was 25 minutes long called 'Kakurenbo: Hide & Seek' . I put horrow in inverted commas because it was under that genre but it wasn't actually scary. But it was a nice movie and I enjoyed it. Anyway, the thing that these two movies have that is similar is that both of them have excellent art and imagery which is also something I watch anime movies for.

I'm sure I did other stuff to but I want to go do something else now so I'm going to stop typing and posting. I hope that they next time I come to the blog there will be a post that is not made by me. If not, I will make another post about my life and things in my life.

2 comments:

Xedalenar said...

"8:61... Then it finally hit 9:00 am"
Was cracking up for too too long XD

Șмž said...

you had maths parties? by yourself?

guys

we should have a maths party
like a big one
with all our friends
and partying
and maths
and partying

also, the waiters at the restaraunt were probably like, "what the hell, why are these cucumbers wrapped who does that"