Thursday, June 23, 2016

That stupid fucking face.

So like for work right,

I'm stuck in the middle of these  2 bosses for like the next week until one leaves.

And this fucking shitty boss has  been away so much, I am talking about my communications with my other boss or like stuff I've done without him.

Everytime I do  this, he gets this frowny face and is like 'Why wasn't I included in this?'

I'm like...


In my head:

You really want  to know? Cause in like 3 months, you have been not here at fucking all. The only reason this place has had any marketing support is because of me.

They've got admin handled, but I've dealt with literally everything marketing related, and really except like one thing, I still  am, but then he  get's that stupid fucking 'why wasn't I included in this?' face

And I want to punch him.


I'm just like so done with him and like his face and his like attitude.

I'm sure they'll be ok while I'm away, but it's like at the level where there are things I have to prepare like a week in advance.

And I'm not looking forward to my inbox coming back. 100% that's gonna be like 500+ emails.

1 comment:

Xedalenar said...

Yo the guy's a nimwit, but surely something's up. He must be a bit slow or something. Maybe he has a depressing life. Maybe he can't work as efficiently as you. Maybe he can, and is slacking off. Idk, this guy man