Thursday, June 23, 2016

Work

Soon I have a job coming up in Lake Munmorah, which is real close to Lake Macquarie where we had blackheath 2.0. (Was it 2.5? I can't remember). I'll be there for 2 weeks, and my auntie has a holiday house at a resort location there, which luckily no one had booked out at that time (given usually it's a spring/summer location). I'm looking so forward to living up there for the weekdays (i'll come back for the weekends), it's gonna be quiet and I'll have the place to myself to do as I please.

If anyone wants to drive/train up to me I can give you the address and cook you a killer meal

2 comments:

Șмž said...

i'd be keen to come visit depending on if i'm in the country
aren't you leaving the country too but

Xedalenar said...

Not till early next year by the looks of it! :(