Wednesday, February 17, 2010

funny that we're so far advanced now that we live in boxes

so like, sickness for two days... bad shit...

i feel like shit...
actually...

so i havent done any work on any of my assignments, and i just cant think... also bad is im at the edge of hunter x hunter now... shit physics is due fri... i dont like y11.... y12 must be helll...

but i got mirrors edge, and its amazing.
also, in the last 2 days, I got a shitload of amazing music. cause like, music is the best thing. srsly.

Horrorshow (the grey space) , Jay-Z (the blueprint 3)
Good Charlotte (Good Morning Revival, Greatest Remixes) , My Chemical Romance (the black parade, i brought you my bullet, you brought me your love) , 30 seconds to mars ( a beautiful lie) , paramore (brand new eyes, riot! (limited edition)) , tokio hotel (humanoid (deluxe edition))
also 3 ke$ha songs, white noise (most amazing song in ages), 2 pitbull songs, my delirium (ladyhawke), a bullet cover of crazy train, and destination calabria.
also clubbed to death. <- story of my life

and i have to say its been keeping me sane, just listening to these songs. like, words cant describe how awesome music is... yeah, just listening to my recently added playlist for the past 2 days (also has lady gaga and daft punk) and strangely enough, bullet is amazing but i just cant get into parkway drive...

so yeah, me just saying shit. i rly love tokio hotel and 30 seconds to mars right now, mcr's earlier metal-ish stuff is amazing too.
...stops writing.

6 comments:

BMSilverFish said...

Looks like we're both in the shits

Șмž said...

so brian m silverfish...
what happen to you?

Șмž said...

(as grammar as I can be right now)

BMSilverFish said...

bucket loads of work perhaps?

whilst struggling to not let arielle's break up from ruining me

Șмž said...

naww poor brian... we should have a party for you sometime. with cake. yes... there will be cake.

BMSilverFish said...

oo cake