Thursday, February 11, 2010

its 2.30, im tired as fuck, and i dont know why im posting this

but i managed to do my entire art case study in one night having previously spent two days at home trying to do it. I started at 9.30. part c of the short answer questions i did rly badly cause i wrote the essay first, and even that I don't expect to do well in, but its over one thousand words. coulda just drawn a picture.

Ohwell.

Not that you guys have it any easier, but you are 'prepared' and stuff so...

3 comments:

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

haha you're so funny im about to start my essay and i am not "prepared" at all. ima bullshit my way through this -.-

Jonny Boyz said...

preparations are for losers anyway

Kwon said...

yeah i mean look how far not preparing got jon (JSYK it aint much)