Tuesday, February 23, 2010

so how was swimming?

I didnt go cause of fucking IT
which i didnt want to fucking do anyway
and it was actually not that great
but its clearly designed for an older audience
with exersises like cutting and pasting, adding bullet points, switching between documents.
and there was this room full of computers, and we all had one, and she has this software that steals the screens and projects what she does onto them, so like she walked us through copying and pasting, adding borders to word docs, adding colour effects to word documents, and she was rly slow, and then hald way through the work she stopped us to show us how to do bulletpoints and we all had finished that long ago.
and then we took apart and reassembled a computer, only we managed to bend one or two of the pins on the cpu, but they didnt know it was me so its ok, and the pins on the cpu are vitally important and there are 50 or so of them but if you bend even a single one by applying even the tiniest amount of pressure, it becomes useless, and the computer pretty much relies on them.
and then it finished at 5.30, and starts at 1.30 and its rly bad, i dsilike it heaps,

and my parents made me go to one to decide whether or not to continue, and because ive been to one i virtually can't pull out. FML

also, ive done little of my english speech, stupid me.

so how was the swimming carnival? hui was your shirt like?
all i have is laura donzellis photos, and it looks like twas awesome, even for not swimming...

3 comments:

JD said...

I didn't go D':
I'm really sick and I'm so sad I didn't make it and disappointed at myself for being a student leader and not being there because I was sick :'S

Kwon said...

dw i took your place beside tom and we force heaps of kids to swim.
not to mention i broke two records

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

awwww smaz. that computer thing sounds like even i would have known that stuff and you know me and computersss

also, swimming carnival was actually alot of fun tho like sooo many people didnt turn up but that was aiiight i like sat in all the houses and next time i think im going to dress as a rainbow