Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Lasry the Fagget

So me and Lasry went to the city after school today, and since we both live on the Tram line and we were near a Tram stop we decided to catch the tram.

Since the tram uses an awesome system that there's two zones and crossing over zones costs more than staying on one zone (it costs as much to go from the two zone-crossing stops next to each other as it does to go from the start of the line to the end) Lasry decided to get a ticket to "Convention" (the last stop before the zone cross) which is like miles away from his house, but it was cheaper, but I decided to get a ticket to my stop across the zone since it would be way too obvious for me. Anyway, Lasry the Fagget got caught (obviously) and I was stuck with the weird-sorta-nice-but-maybe-gay tram conductor who asked me if my friend tried to dogg the system and I lied and said he's just an idiot and he was seriously getting off at Convention but he didn't believe it so I had to sit looking out the window awkwardly avoiding eye contact with the Tram Conductor instead of looking out the window awkwardly avoiding eye contact with the Other Commuters.









Madisun!

3 comments:

Jonny Boyz said...

omg this is the funniest thing to have happened to me this month!!
ok to be fair this is the first time ive evar been caught and yeh, and second, if i hadnt done that you would never had that convo and awkward moment with the weird-sorta-nice-but-maybe-gay tram conductor. and third.... i mean the system is sooooo fucking flawed. fucking ciyrail.

AcionMan! said...

What do you mean "pretend?"

kwon said...

bahahahahaha true true