Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Having semi good dreams is kinda bad

So last night i had a dream where for some reason all the kids that went to vietnam had to go on a trip to beijing and it we had to leave tomorrow. Now for some reason, we were all staying at this place with ms blacker as our supervisor and everyone had their things packed because we were living tomorrow except me. And i kept falling asleep and procrastinating and not packing my things until ms blacker said something about how i always left everything to the last minute and its going to reflect my performance in my exams and i think i had a heart attack because it might not sound that way but in my dream it was super super harsh and she was super disappointed and then i was like, luckily, i wont be getting my results because i will be in China tomorrow and miss school yay. But then after i managed to finish packing, i woke up and realised that I was not going to China and I am going to get my exam results and I probably dissapointed miss blacker and i pretty much laid in my bed worrying and pannicking like crazy thinking about my exams and art and DnT and english and math and everything else and like, i was going to wake up at 9am but instead i got up at 10am because it took me an hour to calm down.
I also thought that writing this on the blog will make me feel better but it doesnt. So next time, i would rather have bad dreams so that reality wont seem so bad compared to it.
the end.

also this:

1 comment:

Șмž said...

so we're getting our exam results back tomorrow?
could be interesting