Saturday, April 2, 2011

hey guys

so you know how there are those sites that let you design tshirts? well I designed one. and now I really want it
but I don't have a method of payment / credit card / whatever, I cannot possibly get it. and I'm supposed to be buying from US cause of AUD>USD but
anyway check
I want it so much... pretty simple but anyway
maybe the positioning is a bit wrong but idk
maybe I'd make a better version but still
the worst thing is that they have rainbow and metallic inks but you can only use them in text but it would be so cool to have that design in like, metallic or rainbow or GLOW IN THE DARK on a shirt
I want it in glow in the dark so much

2 comments:

Can't change the Zigzag pattern in the belly said...

Shoudnt the shirt be green??

Șмž said...

the back sprite animation is better cause they forgot the wings on the front-facing one for some reason

but the thing about kecleon is he's a chameleon
so he changes colour

I should get the red stripe too, and maybe also the bits on the end of his feet, hmm
glow in the dark would still be amazing I say, maybe like on a white shirt where in the day all you see is the red stripe but in the dark the rest of it lights up