Sunday, October 27, 2013

I got a question for you, another question for you

So I really have a question.

What is Just-Random-Stuffs blog to you?

Cause for me it's like my means of seeing the interests that you guys have (and posting a large portion of mine) and to get updates and such. While reading hogg's post, I started wondering what JRS means to you guys. If no one replies I'll be sad.

Also, If you like dance you should check this out I know that this was from 2012 but seriously, it's so fucking good. just seeing how breaking has evolved and the new styles these battles have. Everything is pure physics. This is one of the sickest battles I've ever seen. The amount of creativity and energy these guys got is just insaneeee. so if you got 10 minutes to kill, I super reccommend watching thisss

2 comments:

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

what.
whattt.
WUUUUUUUUTTG ahsjkhjdshakx asx i cant even. how do the judges even judge that. jesus. that is pushing the human body to crazy physical limits.
like wut
they aint even tired. like no slowing down at any point.
holy shit. like rapid human origamics. shiiiett.

and the blog is errything to me. its a record of past and current and possible future shit. i put things that are truly me here. like mundane shit i like. no filters. and i like seeing stuff thats going on with other people. especially the minor things we find on the web

Xedalenar said...

nawz they are so cute with there "OHHHHHHHH" and "OHHHHH" and then they "OHHHHH "
yeah im same i love seeing random shit so its kewl