Wednesday, January 7, 2009

awesome cartoon



that i drawed and its all like, yeah

in MSPAINT

and I draweded the pixelbased writing by hand, ftr


bush,bush

hah, its all symbolic of 2004.
YOU CAN ONLY SEE HALF, BUT THAT STILL MAKES IT JUST AS SYMBOLIC.

OTHER HALF GO IS HEARR:
HEAR



Did you know that Blogger rapes image quality?
Rape: NOT as in, sex. Unless you have bad mind. *coughbetamaxrulescough*
and so does images hack. I mean imageshack.
I had to join photobucket to upload this. *grumble*

So you better think Im only half stupi- I mean, somewhat clever.

I am NOT lazy.

much.
alright maybe I are.

hey, I can has party? You want is? reply is you do!

4 comments:

JD said...

Omg lol he dun know which middle eastern countryes he stepping on xDDD

OH OH I WAN PARTY?! i canot party on the weekned though cause i have to camp and stuffs, and unfortuanately i have too work during the day tommorow and friday :S

Șмž said...

are you k for friday though?

JD said...

Friday sounds good now, i can prolly make it friday late arvo but i will be smelly from work xS xDDD

Betamaxrules said...

woo! oh that wacky mind of mine!