Saturday, January 31, 2009

i had a dream

the other night I had a dream and it was f***ing insane it was so AWESOME!!!1

we were all in a band,
Me, Lambert, Ru, Hui, Marlena, Cola, Josh, Joel, Jon, Isi, Megan.
and we were insanely good.

We were at a concert and we took turns playing for different songs, like some I played guitar, some I played drums and some I didn't play, and it was so good because I was playing guitar and Ru was drumming and then I was all like at the microphone,' give it up for DJ Joel', and he came on and he played the turntables and everyone cheered and he had these loops, and it was insane.

Oh and the Mr. Ss at the side? pure win.

2 comments:

JD said...

OH EM GEE THATS SOUNDS SO INCREDIBLY AWESOME!
...DJ JOEL! HECKAZ!!! I WISH THAT WOULD BE FAR TOO EXPENENTIALY AWESOME AND RAD!!!

Betamaxrules said...

DOOD WUT WAS I DOING?

APART FROM YA MUM