Tuesday, January 13, 2009

come tom oons idewel

welc ometomo onsi dewel co metomoons ide
would you like?
yes / no
no? ok, here go you..
.

Ness got the funky sandwich
Ness eats the funky sandwich
But there was noone there...

go over there you must want?
yes / no
yes? ok, see you later then.
go over there you must want?
yes / no
no? ok, here we go

I am the Mani Mani statue
fear


*RAWR*

i am carpainter and I throw lighning

*RAWR*

(LATER)

Paula: Ness! You killed the seventh my sanctuary guardian!
NesS: ...
Jeff: Yeah! Hooray for Ness!
Poo: Uhh, yeah, whatever.
Ness: ...
Paula: what do you mean?
Ness: ...
Lumine cave: YeahNess (lol PKHAX JOKE), whatever. I dont really care about killing.
Paula: What? the wall has writing?
Lumine Cave: No, its me Ness and I no'dt like fighting.
Paula: Heh, Ness, it tells me its you! Isnt that funny?
Ness: ...
Lumine Cave: No
Jeff: I find it funny.
Poo: You're both stupid. Can we just get on with the adventure now?
Ness: ...
Lumine cave: But I like it here! Besides, I have to have a monologue.
Poo: *groan*
Jeff: Awesome! (to the tune of Monorail - see The Simpsons) Monologue, monologue, m-

Paula tried PSI Freeze Σ!

269 damage to Jeff!

Jeff was frozen!

Paula: Lets hear it then!
Ness:...
Poo: Okay monologue is over lets go.
Ness: ...!
Paula: On the wall!
Lumine cave: Jeez stupid, took you a while.
Poo: Get on with it!
Lumine Cave: *ah-hem* I'm Ness.... It's been a long road getting here... Soon, I'll be... Soon, I'll be... Soon, I'll be... What will happen to us? W...what's happening? My thoughts are being written out on the wall... or are they?
Poo: Lets go.
Paula: Okay.

Paula tried PSI Fire β!

312 damage to Jeff!

Paula: Uh, ness, a little help...
Ness: ...

Ness tried Healing β!

Jeff was recovered!

Jeff: -onologue... ey?
Ness:...
Paula: 'Kay, time to go.
Poo: Yeah, whatever. Finally.