Tuesday, January 13, 2009

super mario



this is win

btw salt of lull (lul)
you can has aus day party?

I had a sad dream, and lamberts hair was pink, and mine was blue, and blue hair suited me and pink hair actually looks alright on lambert and our band we played holiday by greenday but i wasnt allowed to play with them and coldplay was also playing at our school the same day and i didnt go to see him i saw coldplay and after lunch (it was at lunch at school that they played) he came in and he was crying and then i started crying and in my dream, everybody came over to support me when i was crying but not lambert and it turns out he actually played a linkin park song and it was cause my ipod was on all night and it always (ALWAYS) affects my dreams when its on and did i mention that i have ipod speakers and a clock and radio all in the one device now and that makes me happy cause its better than my old ipod speakers and digital clock radio combined and im happy and i just wrote alot man that was a wierd dream, also because isi and jon were not playing in lamberts band, they were listening to coldplay and only like 5 people were and it was just the main singer and he only sang songs of the one album heh shuffle is wierd and on another thought im sad cause i cant jailbreak my ipod touch because its second gen but then again it has built in speakers so all is okay and i have ipint and thats not possible to get anymore. so, :( - :( - :( - :( - D: - :( - :( - :D - :( - :) - :) - :( - :)

2 comments:

Lambert said...

That Sucks

JD said...

BABAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH OMG THAT IS HYLARIOUS!!!!!