Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Alone in an apartment in Montreal


my pajama pants!!! they were 5 dollars from old navy
kakakakakaak that's right Lambert, my pajama pants beat yours! Kakakakakak

and this is the super awesome apartment

yeaaah... sitting on the sofa, on the blog.. listening to one less lonely girl by JB
IM SO BORED.

LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

RIP tiggy <3

oh and I've dined at Red Lobster and Olive Garden. WHY CANT YOU GUYZ BE HERE. I've spent the whole afternoon watching the neon genesis evangelion series on animefreak

9 comments:

JD said...

:|
Stop, so, envious.

Pi3manic said...

OMG neon Genesis Evongelion is The Best Anime Ever!!!!!!!! Ive seen the entire series 4 times !!!!! and the movies to!!!

sorry that made me really happy, you should come over and watch the first alturnitive endding with me cause i got the series and the first 2 movies on dvd!

also nice work with the olive garden i like that and did you get a lobster necklace from red lobster, or do they not do that any more?

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

GASP WHAT. Lobster necklace?!?! I did not receive such a thing but ru told the waitress that we were children and they gave us the kid menua which had a find-a-word and a maze :)

OMG can we pleeeeeeasse have an evangelion marathon because that would make me soo soo happy. Have you seen Evangelion 2.22 You can(not) advanced?

Brian said...

the neon genesis series just confuses me

JD said...

2.2 is amazing; A-MAZE-ING!
I just want the whole evangellion series including all the movies playing in my house all the time :D

Pi3manic said...

i havent seen all of the newer movies just the first one.

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

The newer movies are sooo fsking amazing, i really cannot wait for the next one. I played the ending theme of you can(not) advance on repeat last night. soooooooooooo good

Action Man at a dodgy internet cafe said...

*looks around awkwardly*
I don't watch nearly enough anime


D':

Lambert said...

Even if your PJs were better than mine (which they're not), mine would still beat your just by sheer number and comfy you to death!!! bwahaha!