Friday, December 3, 2010

My first Gunpla

So I totally went to go see you guys today (and give Hui back the packaging for the Eva cookies :D) but you guys had like assembly till 3 :( Oh well...

Anyway, I went into the city today to get my first Gunpla (Gundam Plastic Model) I was orginally jus going to get one or two 1/144 scale models until I ran into the extremely rare OO Raiser designer's color version. Which is a 1/100 scale model (Watch Gundam OO btw, it's amazingand it's the reason why I'm jizzing over this.
Anyway, here's the box. I'm just about to open this up and start on building it.

So yeah, I'll post like a review or whatever of this after I'm finished or something.

Fucking awesome!

2 comments:

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

awww too bad you missed us! (ps you should come to picnic day as well) and the beach on sunday as well! you should come.

that gundam looks super awesome!

BMSilverFish said...

i fucking love my gundam models on my table

i'm so happy you bought gunpla