Wednesday, December 29, 2010

my birthday

so it was my birthday, and it twas cool. we had diner at the house and then had cake and it was of course, delicious. then i went to the lido, which is like the moulin rouge except better (says my dad) and more expensive and on the champs-elysée and stuff. then my cousin took me to a party of a friend of his, and everyone was all like "oh its your birthday? we threw this party for you!!" and stuff.

and it was fun, but i really missed all you guys sooo much.

like, alot.

and that was my birthday.


8 comments:

Pi3manic said...

happy birthday!

Brian said...

happy birthday

Kwon said...

yeah what they said

Lambert said...

Happy Birthday Jon! Hope you had a good one!

Arab Man! said...

happy birthday faggort. hope the french girls werent too rough (but your probably denied them coz "u dont just want a random hook up" or some bs.)

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

happy birthday! lol maxim...

Anonymous said...

WHY DIDNT U INVITE ME.... Douche...
Also happy birth day! when do u get back?

Thats right i got onto the blog :D

Hoggle said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry it's a bit late, was away.