Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dubai

So yeah Im in the land of United Arabs once again and it's been pretty cool so far. There was this one little roller coaster which happened to be the fastest in the world and felt like your head was going to asplode when riding it so that was cool. I was going to film it but I couldnt coz my hands were flailing about too much.


Also, I would send y'all postcars but there's like one post office and its like 3 hours away so it's a little hard, so instead I'll get whoever wants a present a present. Just write your name down and i'll get you one xD

6 comments:

Brian said...

freebies for sure

Brian Mok

thanks

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

ru want more dubai man but not the same dubai man so dubai man can has dubai man friends.

Kwon said...

MANAKON YAYAYAYAYAYAY

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

yay present! i want something small and cheap

JD said...

Yeah dawg

Șмž said...

stuff? I love stuff! sign me up