Friday, December 17, 2010

Postcard





























Hey guys,

Tomorrow I leave for a month. First to my grandparent's up the coast then to Switzerland.

Merry Christmas to all of you and a Very Happy New Year.

I love you all and hope to see you all some time after the 19th.

Also if any of you want a postcard from Switzerland, comment your address below or email it to me at hoggy.woot@gmail.com

I won't be able to post til I get to Switzerland on the 4th so all of you enjoy your holidays :)
So that means this is my last post for 2010. I will see all in 2011.
As this is my last post for 2010. I was going to share with you my favourite memory of this past year.
But instead I'm just going to post some photos from the past year

6 comments:

Brian said...

16 gelling ave, strathfield
2135
NSW, Sydney
Australia

This certainly would go nicely with my 18th birthday in January :D

Kwon said...

you already asked for our addresses in an earlier post. But 24 taylor st annandale 2038

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

yea me too.

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

is that malabar heads?

Șмž said...

so if its not too late,
34 nicholson st balmain.

Șмž said...

derp
the rest is
2041
sydney, nsw, australia