Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Consecuivity

Hey guys, so today's the last properly consecutive day for a fair while, as it's 12/12/2012. That's pretty cool. I wish there were more special days like this. I remember the last day like this I was at the Gold Coast, I think at 11:11 on 11/11/11 I was at Maxim's grandparents house with Maxim and Madisun. Then we met up with some of you guys and had an awesome Schoolies time.

So that's pretty much it. I just thought I should make a post, make anyone that wasn't aware of the significance of this day aware of it. So see ya later guys and make this an awesome day!!!

2 comments:

Hoggle said...

Last one until we're 106. Just putting that out there.

Lambert said...

I hope I live to be 106. Not in like the I'm struggling on life support way, but in the way that some people have just continued to be healthy and are still doing all there normal stuff even though their over 100 years old. And that's kinda provided that the world is still in good shape.

Also, the 12:12 12/12/12 moment just happened.