Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas all

My thinking pattern this year:
Shit gotta get ready for Japan, Is my money ok? Have to keep working. oh shit i partied so  much last night i better watch my savings. Shit only 2 weeks left till i got to go to Japan. Crap i had another fight with my mum last night i better say sorry to her when work is over. I cant believe im working at a salon how desperate am i for money. Is taekwondo over yet? Man i should probably stop eating so much. Hows my money, check on the internet. Why is my brother so awkward i should say something more. My dog is so cute. Why does my future have to be different from all the other guys. I might buy petrol for my mum im always using her car. Hui looks really cute in winter clothes crap ilook like a stalker on the internet. may aswell check my savings. Gary from tkd is really nice giving me a job so i can save for Japan. One more chocolate. Ok and then a glass of chocolate milk. Its my last night here i cant believe im in japan tomorrow.

I hope my money lasts the whole time. May aswell have a small lunch. Who are all these people? They all look like anime nerds. I guess im in the right environment. So much pressure what is my host family gonna be like? They speak english i have to show them im not here for that in a subtle way. He keeps talking in english just show awkwardness. My homeroom teacher looks alot like Jon, its relaxing. My intentional awkwardness has created an accidental gap between us. This school is cool. where do i go? 400 for a one term bus ticket? I guess i can spend some cash on a vending machine. Snow is so awesome i cant believe its infront of me. Like im gonna listen in class i barely understand them. Japanese teachers are so strict but nice at the same time. I look like an 80 year old in a class of primary school kids. Shes really good looking actually. Wish i could date here huh.
Japan is just like a pokemon game.
Kanazawa? Tests finished, im relieved but its not like i had any pressure in the first place. Money is doing ok, shouldnt have bought that shirt from Zara. Nah i dont regret it i plan to wear it till im 80. Keep acting straight, you know how Japan is. She is really hot. Dont think too much about him itll break your role. I can really eat alot. Japanese transport is so expensive. Their english is too good dont hang out with them too much. I have no clue what they are doing.

Just keep trying harder. Stay patient, sleep early and you will be fine. I kinda wanna quit. No dont quit i wanna return with a good body. I eat to much in the first place. Have i spent any money? Everyday? Cmon... As if, im not a robot. Look at the kendo team they start after us and finish before us. I cant do this anymore im quitting. He is so hard to talk to.

Kendo is much better but very awkward cause i was training with those guys just before. Nah ill skip club today i wanna hang out. One piece actually has a good storyline. How do you read this kanji? Man i cant sleep. Sleeping is so easy here. I wish i could date her huh shes completely into me. Yeah sure i can spend a dollar on a vending machine. Fireworks are so useless, why does wasting some gunpowder entertain us, and why take a million pictures of them that you are never gonna look back on. Shit i spend alot today.


What is that word? People here like to act like know it alls. I miss my friends. I havent spoken to Lamby in a while. Whos this guy. I guess i can start accepting myself more. Whats the pronounciation again? Crap movie tickets are expensive.

How do you say this kanji?

This family is alot quieter than the last one. I didnt have to create any awkwardness and im already awkward here. Ill go out more. I dont even like Japanese icecream that much. Who is this person again? Ill get this for maxim its really cute. Oh shit i have to get gifts. Hows money. Crap i have to mail family more. I cant talk too much on the internet or else im not here. Fuck it im gonna spend all the time on the internet.

Tokyo is way awesome.

Fuck that lady. i aint sleeping here. Who? Pronounciation? Money? Spelling? Money? Money? MONEY















4 comments:

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

omggg alexx i lovee zaraa!!! cant wait 4 u 2 b bac

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

also bro i want to see a pic of da girl ehehehehe

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

Can I just say I really like this a lot??

Can't believe your almost at the end of your japan experience. hope it's been worth everything

xox

xed said...

its a new kind of art i have created, the human mind. Not many people think about what they think, and when you try to write it out see what happens


Haha no seriously that girl is a model, and yeah she was flirting on me so much one time and everyone noticed- and she even has a boyfriend and i was like UUUGHHHH im IN THE wrong BODY


Yes, and do you know what my next experience is? CANADA yiieeew